DATES & REGISTRATION: Friday, March 16, 2012 at 12:00pm CST Register Now »
REGISTRATION COST: Free
SPECIAL OFFER: Attendees will receive a 50% discount on Social Bravo's Upgrade Services (limited-time offer)
Learn about the key features and benefits that will impact your business or brand.
This is a must-attend free webinar for any business that has a Facebook page. Facebook this month announced all Facebook pages will be converting to the new Timelime format by the end of March. The transition will allow businesses to highlight important content and tell a story about their company. In this webinar, we'll be covering key features and benefits of the new page, including:
- Cover Photo. Creating the right one and staying within Facebook's policies
- Profile Picture: Choosing the right sizes
- Views & Apps: Utilizing bigger tabs to allow for more messaging
- Star, Hide and Pin Posts: Anchoring particularly important posts, which ensures they're prominently displayed for up to seven days
- Admin Panel: Assigning different levels of rights
- Friend Activity: Highlighting to fans what their friends are saying about your business
- Milestones. Featuring photos and text that detail specific points in a company's history
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Andrea Douglas, Principal at Social Bravo
Andrea has more than 20 years of experience developing and managing integrated marketing strategies, including recently emerging social media channels, for businesses of all types and sizes.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
Social Bravo – An innovative Facebook management company that offers both the training and tools to help businesses and brands succeed with Facebook. Their primary product is ENCORE™, a proprietary DIY Facebook management platform for creating and managing custom Facebook page tabs.
Learn more about Social Bravo»